Thursday, February 19, 2009

Excited........

Have had a fantastic week really.......my final placement is with a fantastic school and my associate is brilliant! I am being given alot of opportunities to teach things I haven't taught before such as German and Drama........I am so excited I can't tell you!

Am well over being scared of applying for jobs now. Had a really useful workshop at Teacher's College yesterday on CV prep. Looked at some really good examples so am feeling jazzed about putting mine togther.

Have a busy day today finishing off my Inquiry Presentation - it is called the Creative Classroom and looks at how we need to be encouraged to teach creatively. There is a beleif that we are educating the creativity out of our kids and I see that there is such value to integrating the arts into the core curriculum to enhance learning.....I have seen it happen. Your thoughts and comments on this would be really welcome!

Bye for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment