Monday, February 16, 2009

Let's Get Going with the Applications Then

I have found two jobs that interest me and so have decided to get over my nerves (and to push thru the comfort zone) and apply for them. This process will be different than what I am used to in my past life....I am nervous about it but also know that the process of applying for teaching positions enables me to utilize my skills with people...I can go directly to the school and expect to spend some good time there. In my past life, it was not so face-to-face until you got to the interview.

It is encouraging to know that I can present myself in person and talk myself up....

I am beginning to realise that the idea of having my own class comes with it's own nerve-inducing components - I have to actually talk the talk every day by myself. Of course, I can do it!!!!

Any tips on the application process would be gratefully received!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment