Monday, February 16, 2009

Well, I have been inspired by a classmate to document what is going on with me via a Blog. This is a new area for me but I imagine it will be a fun trip.....

I want to document my entry into the world of teaching as a newbie and want to hopefully inspire others to get into teaching or to simply give me feedback on what I am doing.

College has been full-on and we are coming close to finishing and getting into the real world. I will begin by documenting how my job applications go and how releiving is.......

Feedback, advice and comments in general will be gratefully received!

Cheers

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sue!!! Welcome to the world of blogging! If you need any tips or advice, don't hesitate to ask. I don't have all the answers but I'd like to think that after 3 years of blogging I've nutted out quite a few blogging intricacies. Looks like you are off to a great start. Happy blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen

    Yeah, it is a new area for me and it is taking me time to find my way around this blog site - getting there tho.. it is quite fun.

    Have you got any blogs I could follow?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow go you...youre very clever being able to create this...its such 'another world' to me!! and as for those nerves you mentioned...no need to be nervous, you will do great!!

    stacey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work Sue, I look forward to seeing more of it in time.

    ReplyDelete